KPInterface was founded in 2006 by Matthew Kirby and Brian Pickell, both already accomplished veterans of the IT industry. Their idea was simple: Interface business with technology and high-quality service with clients. Hence was born the name: KPInterface (Kirby – Pickell Interface). Matt and Brian chose a strategy of hiring the best possible personnel they could afford, even if it meant delaying their own personal rewards and the company enjoyed great growth and success in its first few years. Unfortunately, in 2010, KPInterface was dealt a painful blow with the passing of Matthew Kirby. Matt’s contributions to the founding and early success of the company is what KPInterface continues to be built upon. His work ethic, his leadership, his partnership, and his friendship will never be forgotten, but carried forward in the spirit of KPInterface far into the future.
Our Vision and Mission
KPInterface strives to be a trusted partner to our clients by aligning premier technology services with our clients’ business goals in order to achieve mutual success.
- Hire and retain the most talented professionals available to serve our clients
- Create an environment where there is mutual respect, accountability and shared success
- Understand our client’s business by asking questions, listening, and thoroughly knowing their environment and processes
- Partner with and be a true advisor to our clients by leveraging technology and expertise to achieve our client’s particular goals
- Implement solutions according to best practices utilizing industry standards, vendor requirements and our acquired knowledge
- Service our clients in a professional and polite manner via proper communication, attention to detail, and with a sense of personal appreciation and joy
- Achieve superior financial performance for the firm and our employees through managed growth and financial discipline
- Make a positive impact on our community through both our professional services and by corporate and personal acts of charity and kindness to all, especially the poor
Our Value Proposition
KPInterface helps clients utilize technology in a unique way to make their business more productive and profitable. We utilize a proprietary system of services and tools to identify the specific business challenges caused by technology, develop a strategic plan and roadmap, and implement solutions and best practices to solve those challenges.
While many IT providers provide the basics - support, "managed services," and project implementation, KPInterface engages our clients on a deeper, more business-centric level. We start with a robust Business/IT assessment and review, provide a specific strategic plan, implement polices and procedures, and enhance the technology to better align it with the business goals. This leads to reduced downtime, reduced risk of data loss, improved productivity and a healthier bottom line. We have been able to take business technology from just a necessary aspect of the business to a critical component of business success.
KPInterface has over 150 active clients, representing a vast array of sizes and industries, located throughout the Greater Philadelphia region and beyond.
KPInterface is a 3-time winner of the prestigious Philadelphia 100 Award for Fastest Growing Companies and has been recognized by Dell, Microsoft and Ingram Micro as a top small business partner.
Brian Pickell, Founder and CEO of KPInterface, has published a book entitled, Don’t Get Burned, a guide to helping business owners make the right decision in hiring an IT firm.
Mailing Address -
477 N. Lewis Rd.
Limerick, PA 19468
Phone Number -