Level 1 Help Desk Support Specialist
Base salary (30-40k) + bonus
KPInterface Inc. (KPI), an IT Services firm, is seeking a Junior Level IT consultant to help KPI continue its success in providing great service to our clients. KPI provides outsourced and managed IT service solutions to small and mid-size businesses in the Greater Philadelphia region. KPI strives to be the absolute best provider of technology services. We hire only those individuals who possess BOTH the professional traits and appropriate skills required to be a KPInterface employee. We ensure that our employees not only understand their job responsibilities, but also set high goals for themselves which will help them to become better professionals and people, and thereby provide better services to our clients. We offer various types of formal and informal training to ensure that our people possess the knowledge and skills required to execute their responsibilities in the most effective manner possible.
We reward all of our employees in several ways:
- Competitive salaries
- Generous amount of paid time off
- Excellent medical benefits
- Incentive plans
- An excellent, fun, family-sensitive work environment
Our ideal candidates possess an entrepreneurial spirit and a strong desire for personal growth and professional success. They work as a team, engaging others in the organization to assist in meeting revenue objectives when necessary.
- Provides Level 1 and Level 2 HelpDesk support to client end users.
- Provides additional proactive services such as imaging computers, assisting with projects, application rollouts, etc.
Details of Function:
- Handles incoming calls to the Help Desk via email, phone and support portal.
- Triages incoming support calls by asking proper questions to the end user.
- Assists the user by solving the issue via phone, remote, and sometimes, onsite support.
- Documents all activity and notes using KPInterface’s support call tracking application, ConnectWise.
- Expedites the resolution of customer issues to senior level consultants as required.
- Assists with various other technical tasks, as required, such as: imaging computers, assisting with projects, application rollouts, and preventative maintenance.
- Participates in after-hours support on-call responsibilities.
- Assists with managing the monitoring portal and alert notifications.
- Candidates should have 1-3 years of experience providing IT support services, networking services and computer services.
- Demonstrates aptitude for problem-solving, ability to determine solutions for customers .
- Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Must possess excellent communication skills, a passion for technology, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, growth-oriented environment.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications and support management software.
- Mid-level proficiency in desktop and end user support and troubleshooting.
- Junior-level proficiency in networking and server technology.
- Valid driver’s license and ownership or personal automobile.
Only local candidates need apply.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. Other duties may be assigned as needed.