KPInterface is looking for a professional Salesperson, not an Account Manager, Product Specialist, Regional District Coordinator, or Customer Service Representative. We will hire someone proud to be called a Salesperson. If you believe that sales is the most important job in any company, and you believe in yourself and your sales ability, then we would like to have a conversation with you about joining our team.
We love to write commission checks - the bigger, the better! Your income will only be limited by your own self-worth and ability as a salesperson. If you can earn more than our CEO, we will be happy to pay you. Also, we work on goal-time, not clock-time. This can be good or bad. If you are making your sales goals and all the money you want, you can work however you choose. If you are not making your goals, you will be asked to work harder, smarter, and longer.
This is a “rain maker” sales position, and it means prospecting for leads, networking, setting new appointments, building relationships, and closing deals. If you do not enjoy those things, you will not like this job. You must enjoy selling and always strive to improve your skills and performance. You must also have a passion for helping others discover what is in their best interest. You must be committed to sales success and have a strong desire to be the best salesperson in our company. We help our clients maximize their potential, so our team is a reflection of our product.
- Meet or exceed all sales quotas.
- Adhere to a professional selling methodology.
- Create, maintain and report on a professional Sales Plan.
- Attend networking events, before, during and after business hours
- Perform prospecting activities to create new contacts
- Set appointments with decision-makers, and close sales.
- Achieve minimum activity levels.
- Follow all KPI sales methodologies and procedures.
- Effectively communicate features and benefits of solutions and manage prospect expectations.
- Work with prospects to develop a deep understanding of their needs and translate those needs into product requirements that satisfy their demands.
- Conduct onsite or online presentations to prospects.
- Work with team to develop proposals, quotes, and respond to RFP documents.
- Manage the complexity of Managed IT services proposals, contracts, lease agreements, and service level agreements.
- Maintain in-depth product knowledge of the service offerings of the company.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attend weekly sales meetings and ensure sales opportunities are compliant with company policy.
- Attend a minimum of 2 hours training per week.
- Enter time and expenses as they occurs.
- Document internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities.
- Review relevant publications and online materials to remain up-to-date with current and future trends emerging in the industry.
- Work as a contributing and supportive member of the entire KPI team.
- Suggest improvements within KPI to make systems and processes better.
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Competitive individual with a history of winning.
- Must expect that you will earn much more than in commission than in salary.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Track record of prospecting, qualifying, and managing the customer commitment, negotiation, and closing of the sales process.
- Demonstrate level of success in the development of client relationships.
- Aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers.
- Enjoy working with customers and external audiences.
- High-energy and drive with good negotiation skills.
- Proficient with general Office applications.
- Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills.
- Skill in preparing written communications and materials.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate data entry.
Educational/Vocational/Previous Experience Recommendations:
- Bachelor’s Degree – preferred.
- Outside sales experience with selling relevant services and products.
- Minimum of 2 years of successful sales experience.
- Valid driver’s license and ownership of personal automobile.
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Health, vision, and dental benefits included.
- Performance-based incentives.
- Employer-sponsored 401k Retirement Plan.
- Full on the job training & support.
- Fun-working and professional environment and culture.
- Great opportunity for advancement.
Only local candidates need apply.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. Other duties may be assigned as needed.